Here's an easy way to bring back that yesterday, cooked-all-day-taste in a lot less time, with a lot less work, but with all the same goodness.
Cooking Time: 2 hr 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 chicken (4 to 4 pounds), cut into 8 pieces
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
Place chicken pieces in a large pot.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine soup, mustard, pepper, onion powder, and water; mix well. Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Bring to a very slow boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until chicken is tender and no pink remains. Serve hot.